Located in Northwestern Illinois in Mt. Morris, near Oregon and Rockford, White Pines Lodge resembles a pioneer village with authentic log cabins with gas fireplaces. This is the perfect setting for your weekend getaways near Chicago. Set among the towering pines, the cabins have beautiful hardwood floors the color of maple syrup. Each cabin has a queen, hand-hewn log bed with a double bed trundle underneath, and a private bath. There are 13 one-room cabins with open-beamed ceilings. There are 6 additional quad cabins that are built in groups of four under one roof - each one still offers a private entrance and bath, but there are interconnecting doors which makes them ideal for large families. We also offer 2 romantic suite cabins with king canopy beds and soaking tubs.
Pillows, blankets, and towels are provided. Modern conveniences include heat, air conditioning, mini-refrigerators, TVs, and DVD Players. Available March through December
White Pines Lodge has a total of 25 one-room cabins:
- 13 Individual Cabins
- 6 Quad Rooms (4 one-room cabins under one roof with adjoining interior doors. Private baths and private entrances for each cabin.)
- 2 romantic suite cabins with king canopy beds and old-fashioned soaking tubs.
- Queen Bed and Double Trundle
- Gas Log Fireplace (available Sept. 1-June 1)
- Private Bathrooms with Showers (some cabins also have bathtubs)
- Linens Provided
- 2 Cabins Are Handicap Accessible
- Air Conditioning and Heat
- Mini Refrigerators
- Phones, TVs, and DVD Players