Located in Northwestern Illinois, near Oregon and Rockford, White Pines Inn resembles a pioneer village with 25 authentic one-room log cabins with gas fireplaces. This is the perfect setting for your weekend getaways near Chicago. Set among the towering pines, the cabins have beautiful hardwood floors the color of maple syrup. Each cabin has a queen, hand-hewn log bed with a double bed trundle underneath, and a private bath. There are 13 one-room cabins with open-beamed ceilings. There are 12 additional cabins built in groups of four under one roof. Each one still offers a private entrance and bath, but there are interconnecting doors which makes them ideal for large families. Pillows, blankets and towels are provided. Modern conveniences include heat, air conditioning, phones, mini refrigerators, TVs and DVD Players.
Check out our “Special Touches” that can compliment your stay with candles, wine, roses and chocolates to make your romantic getaways in Illinois even more memorable. Book a relaxing and enjoyable massage at our Spa while enjoying a night in one of our cabins. The Canyon View Spa is located on the west end of our Canyon View Cabin.
White Pines Cabins are available from the first Friday in March to the Sunday before Christmas each year.
White Pines Inn has a total of 25 one-room cabins:
- 13 Individual Cabins
- 12 Quad Rooms (4 one-room cabins under one roof with adjoining interior doors. Private baths and private entrances for each cabin.)
- Queen Bed and Double Trundle
- Gas Log Fireplace (available Sept. 1-June 1)
- Private Bathrooms with Showers (some cabins also have bath tubs)
- Linens Provided
- 2 Cabins Are Handicap Accessible
- Air Conditioning and Heat
- Mini Refrigerators
- Phones, TVs, and DVD Players