Colonel William M. Kilgour of the U.S.Army moved to Sterling with his parents in 1837. They settled on a farm, which became Kilgour Park.
Facilities include outdoor basketball courts, picnic area, playground equipment, open play area,outdoor tennis courts and walking paths.
- Basketball Courts (Outdoor)
- Drinking Water
- Historical National Site
- Picnic Areas
- "Imagination Station' Playground Equipment
- Open Play Areas
- Tennis Courts (Outdoors)