The Lincoln-Manahan House, restored as a museum by the Sterling Rock Falls Historical Society, is open for weekend public guided tours starting April 1st. Tours held each Saturday and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. each afternoon. The house where Lincoln slept in 1856, has been totally restored and turned into a museum of life style in the 1850s. The house is located at 607 E. Third St., Sterling and off street parking is available. These guided tours are free but donations are always welcome to help maintain the site.