The Whoop Your Axe facility in Sterling, Illinois, is approximately 4,000 square feet of family fun. They are family owned and operated.
They are mobile, too.
The mobile axe-throwing trailer brings this popular activity to your location. It consists of 2 throwing lanes on a 16-foot trailer with fencing all around for your safety. Based in the Sauk Valley, Illinois, area, Whoop Your Axe makes your private party, wedding, fundraiser, birthday party, corporate event, or any other event as axe-citing as it can possibly be.
THE HOURS listed below are for the Axe Throwing at the facility in Sterling. Go to the website link for the Gaming Room hours at the top of this page.
- $20 per person per hour
- $250 for a two-hour party room rental. Bring your own food, but all beverages must be purchased on-site. $150 for each additional hour. Please contact them for the entire facility rental.
- Mobile Trailer prices start at $400 with a minimum of 2 hours. Each additional hour is $150 per hour. Or take advantage of our full-day rental for $1,250. A non-refundable deposit of 25% is due at booking, and the remaining balance must be paid 24 hours before the event. Travel beyond 30 miles of Rock Falls, Illinois, will be an additional $1 per mile.
- All participants must sign our waiver. The minimum age to throw is 10. Ages 10-15 must be accompanied by an adult. Ages 16-17 must have a waiver signed by their parent/guardian.
- No open-toe shoes.
- Only one thrower in the target box at a time.
- Keep hands off fences at all times.
- Axes do not leave the throwing areas.
- They reserve the right to refuse service to any individuals at their discretion.
- Individuals who are intoxicated will not be allowed to throw.
- No food or drinks in the lane.
- You will be given directions BEFORE you start throwing.
- REMEMBER: Axes don’t have a mind of their own, so please use yours!