Get rid of stress and have a great time doing it. This new family recreation business (as of Memorial Day weekend 2022) is ready to take your reservations! Ages 14 and up are welcome. Located in Oregon, IL at 117 N. 4th Street.
Some general FAQs for folks to know are just below.
- All guests must be at least 14 years old, and customers ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All guests must adhere to all rules, policies, and staff instructions.
- All guests must respect the game and act responsibly or may be asked to cease participation in activities.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and revoke axe throwing privileges to anyone at any time, with no refunds.
- All axe throwers must wear closed-toe shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are not allowed.
- All guests must fill out and sign their own Liability Waiver prior to participating. The parent or guardian must sign the waiver for participants under 18.
- We supply and maintain the throwing hatchets. Outside hatchets may be brought into the facility if they are WATL approved and approved by axe master.
- No outside beverages may be brought on the premises at any time. There is no alcohol allowed on the premises at any time.
- Pre-packaged Snacks and Beverages will be available for sale. Outside food may be brought into the facility during activities.
- No smoking, drug use, e-cigarettes, or vaping are allowed inside the building.
- Under no circumstances are live targets allowed. No thrower is to throw an axe at a target while there is a person or live object in between or in front of the thrower
An initial deposit is required to reserve spots on a lane. Reservations can be altered (only 1 time reschedule) with not less than 24 hours prior notice. Cancellations or reductions in group size made less than 24 hours prior to the start time will forfeit the deposit amount. All payments for deposits, merchandise, and gift cards are final and no refunds will be processed.