Ogle County Farm Stroll
October 15 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Rain or Shine!
The Ogle County Farm Stroll is a self-guided tour of Ogle County’s diversified family farms. What is a farm stroll? It is an event for you to meet local family farmers, participate in farm tours and demonstrations, sample and purchase fresh local food, and learn what makes each farm unique. There is no beginning or end to the stroll. Choose which farms to see and hit the road. This is a free, relaxing, fun, and educational, family-friendly event that will satisfy your local food cravings and curiosities.
- Dress for a farm visit in all-weather clothing and close-toed shoes.
- Pick up a “passport” at your first stop. Fill in the farms you visit, and then turn it in at your last stop for a chance to win prizes.
- NO PETS!
The event is free, but bring cash for farm products when available.
- BerryView Orchard | 7504 W. Midtown Road, Mt. Morris, IL 61054
- Hough’s Maple Lane Farm | 3788 N. Mt. Morris Road, Mt. Morris, IL 61054
- Dietrich Ranch | 4575 N. Leaf River Road, Mt. Morris, IL 61054
- Barnhart’s Stone Corner | 2169 E. Honey Creek Road, Oregon, IL 61061
- Happily Homegrown | 4938 S. Scout Road, Oregon, IL 61061
- Orion Organics | 885 W. Stone Barn Road, Franklin Grove, IL 61031
More information is available at the link below under the DETAILS column.