Sip Into Fall | Sterling
A Sterling Main Street event
The Sip & Shop events have become a hit in the downtown Sterling area. This event takes place on Sept. 22, starting at 5 p.m. Shop and Sip your way through Sterling.
Confirmed Sampling locations for Fall 2022:
• Brink's, 214 Locust St
• Build-a-Pet Clubhouse, 318 First Avenue
• Curt Repass Country Financial, 17 E. 3rd St.
• Fringe & Co. Salon + Western Boutique, 315 First Avenue
• Lisa's Brickhouse, 216 Locust St
• Merle Norman, 313 First Avenue
• NAPA Auto Parts, 218 W. 3rd St
• Primitive Frills Co., 7 E. 3rd St
• The Rusty Fox, 1 E. 3rd St.
• UOI Boutique, 311 First Avenue
• West End Moxie, 115 W. 3rd St
How it works
From 5:00-6:00 PM, check in at the Sterling Main Street office in the Sanborn Building, 15 East 3rd Street, Sterling, IL, where you'll pick up your sampling glass, tasting guide, and other goodies.
Tickets are limited, so be sure to get them in advance, but you will still need to check in before you get started on your Walk.
From 5:00-8:00 PM, wander the shops of downtown Sterling, shopping and sampling along the way. Be sure to get your tasting card punched at each of the tasting sites. You will be asked to empty your glass before leaving each tasting location (sorry, no sipping on the sidewalk).
7:45 p.m., join us to wrap up the evening at a Champs on Light Street's Banquet Room any time after 7:45 PM for appetizers and prizes! Turn in your punch card to be eligible for door prizes (We’ll start drawing for those at 8:15 PM). Must be present to win.
• "The Sipper" $30 per person in advance. Cost includes your sampling glass, tasting guide, appetizers, and your chance to win door prizes.
• "The DD" $10 per person in advance. Cost includes appetizers and your chance to win door prizes. DD ticket holders must check in at Main Street at the start of the event.
Must be 21 to take part.