A Midsummer Night's Masquerade | Oregon
It's a fundraiser to support Stronghold Camp & Retreat Center in Oregon, IL.
The last two years have been difficult for Stronghold Castle. Unable to host 2020 summer camps and fundraisers such as the Old English Faire, they have been challenged to generate the funds necessary for continued improvements and maintenance of the castle and grounds.
A fun-filled night
- Live entertainment throughout the evening. Featuring actors, interpretive dance, live music, special features by the Madrigals, fire performance, faeries, & more.
- A champagne fountain flowing for you and all your friends.
- Decadent charcuterie in the Great Hall featuring exotic fruits, meat, delicate cheeses, and jams curated by Hazel's Café.
- A specially brewed potion and cash bar thanks to Ogle County Brewery. Beer sales benefit Stronghold.
- Costumes encouraged.
Ticket sales close 7/13
Cost: $60-75. Buy tickets through the ticket link located at the website link at the top of this even. Ticket exchange is allowed. No refunds. Ticket sales close July 13. Attendees must be 18 or older to attend this event. 21 & older: bring your ID to present to bar service)
In-person tickets sales are at the following locations:
- Hazel's Café 307 W. Washington Oregon, IL
- Ogle County Brewery 400 W. Washington Oregon, IL
- Stronghold Camp & Retreat Center 1922 IL-2 N, Oregon, IL
Future mountain bike trails
In an effort to create positive cash flow and bring new attractions to benefit the entire area, Stronghold would like to develop mountain bike trails on their property. This new feature will allow them to charge for its use and open up several opportunities for a self-sustaining future. There are initial costs associated with developing these trails.
Sponsored by Kunes Country of Oregon