Sip 'N Stroll Garden Walk | Lanark
Sippin' and Strollin' for a good cause
A Sip ’N Stroll Garden Walk is Saturday, June 25, from noon to 5 pm, STARTING at the Piper residence on 121 E.Claremont Street in Lanark. This is held in conjunction with Lanark’s Old Settlers’ Day festival. All proceeds will benefit the local CASA organization of the 15th Judicial District.
Donation kindly requested
Garden lovers are asked to give a donation for an entry ticket and receive a glass of sangria, lemonade, or water* while strolling through the gardens. To make it even better there is live music performed by a couple of local musical groups. There is also the opportunity to purchase hosta starts from the over 80+ varieties as well as a chance to win door prizes from area nurseries (see the itinerary below).
Activities at Piper Estates include:
- Music - 12 pm to 2 pm | Dave Cuckler; 2 pm to 4 pm | Bobbi White
- Raffle - Garden-themed items from area nurseries and businesses
- Vendors - Zenga's | T-n-T Inspirations | Hairy's Yard Art | Shirley Wiersema Stained Glass Cactus | Cheryl Prowant Crafts
- Historical Walking Tour of Lanark
- Hosta Plant Sale
*Sangria, lemonade, and 2ater available to Sip 'N Stroll at Piper Estates only
CASA volunteers are men and women who want to help their community's children. They work for the judge, alongside attorneys and social workers, as officers of the court. For more information check out the website - casa15thdistrict.org.
7 beautiful gardens
- START HERE: 121 E. Claremont St. - Bill & Leigh Anne Piper (see the itinerary of events at this residence above)
- 401 N. Rochester St. - Dave & Lee Reese
- 533 E. Locust St. - Brook & Adrienne Greenfield
- 407 E. Franklin St. - Keith & Lynn Collins
- 327 S. High St. - Roger & Julie Kruse
- 25269 Locust Rd. - Straddle Creek Gardens
- 23879 Straddle Creek Rd. - Millie Sturtz