Winter Ride at White Pines Ranch
HORSEBACK RIDING AT WHITE PINES RANCH
February 13 & 27
The White Pines Ranch, located between Polo and Oregon, is offering winter horseback trail rides on February 13 and the 27 with riding times at 11:00, 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00. The cost is $40.00 per person for a 45-minute ride and is for those 8 years old and older. Pre-registration is required so call or email to sign up.
Follow us on FB for more riding dates -- link at top of this event.
Note: There will be extra precautions taken because of the current situation
- Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled riding time.
- Wait in or next to your car until a WPR staff member comes out to greet you
- Everyone in your group must wear a mask. Please bring your own; we will not have any available.
- DO NOT BRING EXTRA PEOPLE—only trail riders are allowed on-premises.
- We will have a restroom available
- We will NOT have any food, drinks, or souvenirs for sale. Our main building will be closed off to the
- If you or a household member are experiencing any COVID like symptoms (fever, cough, etc.), you