TWIN CITIES RESTAURANT WEEK
City of Rock Falls Tourism presents:
TWIN CITIES RESTAURANT WEEK
Eclectic foods & old fashioned home cooking
July 13-22, 2018
Join us in July 13-22, 2018 for a week of eclectic foods and good old fashioned home cooking provided by our local restaurants in Rock Falls and Sterling, Illinois.
Rock Falls and Sterling, IL are home to many great restaurants and Rock Falls Tourism wants to showcase our culinary area by having a restaurant week! Twin Cities Restaurant Week is a collaborative effort between local restaurants, Rock Falls Tourism and Sauk Valley Area Chamber of Commerce to highlight all of our great local restaurants. 100% of the restaurant week entry fee will be donated to Rock Falls-Sterling Food Banks as will 30% off a monetary sponsorship and all proceeds from the gift card auction.
Let Twin Cities Restaurant Week be the catalyst for planning a visit to explore Rock Falls and Sterling, IL. We have farm tours, unique shops & museums, praise-worthy restaurants and of course, the historic Hennepin Feeder Canal. Rock Falls is the trailhead of this 96 mile, year-round multi-use canal conveniently located near all the major Rock Falls, IL hotels.
With great food at our Rock Falls & Sterling Restaurants, we stay active! Bring the whole family to run, jog, and walk, cross country ski, ice skate, kayak or bike in our area. We have the trails, the Rock River, the Hennepin Feeder Canal and the gorgeous scenery. Look for hotel discounts too!
Visit Twin Cities Restaurant Week Website for more information or contact Janell Loos, Director of Tourism & Event, City of Rock Falls Tourism Department.
Rock Falls and Sterling, IL are home to many great restaurants and Rock Falls Tourism wants to showcase our culinary area by having a restaurant week!
Go to the website for a full listing of participating restaurants! https://www.twincitiesrestaurantweek.org/
Restaurant Week is a collaborative effort between restaurants and includes fixed menus
- Brunch, lunch and dinner specials
- $10 brunch or lunch specials, $25 dinner specials, and/or 2 for $25 dinner specials (excluding tax and gratuity).
- Patrons must fill out the Twin Cities Restaurant Week Diner Survey cards. Once restaurant week is over, Rock Falls Tourism will tally the votes to determine the winning restaurant.
- Patrons Must Dine In to participate in Restaurant Week
- All proceeds from Twin Cities Restaurant Week will be donated to the local food banks in the Rock Falls/Sterling Area
Restaurant & Diner Rewards
We will reward restaurants that go above and beyond in: Level of Service; Diversity of Menu; Quality of Ingredients and Overall Experience. Survey responses translate into prizes for you! Diners who fill out a survey card have a chance to win a commemorative Restaurant Week Wine Glass, an Eat & Explore Illinois Cookbook or the Rock Falls Sesquicentennial Cookbook!
* Win a Commemorative Restaurant Week Wine Glass
* Win an Eat & Explore Illinois Cookbook or Sesquicentennial Cookbook
- Restaurants that receive 4.8 or above average for the week will earn an entry to win a cash prize ($500)**
- Restaurants that receive 4.5 stars or above average for the week will earn an entry to win complimentary enrollment in the next Restaurant Week
- Restaurants that receive 4.0 will continue to be eligible to participate in RW
- Restaurants that receive below 4.0 will be reviewed for eligibility for the next RW
** All winners will be drawn and announced
ROCK FALLS OFFERS ITS RESIDENTS A LIFE STYLE THAT HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. OUR TWO COMMUNITIES HUG THE BANKS OF THE ROCK RIVER, MERGING SMALL TOWN LIVING WITH A LARGER CITY FEEL.